- Salinas/Monterey KOA
- Costanoa Coastal Lodge,
Camp & RV Park KOA
- Lake Siskiyou
- Moss Landing KOA
- Avila/Pismo Beach KOA
- Cascade Bar & Grille
- Lake Sis Grille & Brew
- Loreto Islas in Loreto Mexico
- Sacramento Delta Bay Marina
8710 Prunedale North Road
Salinas, CA 93907
Reservations Direct: 800-562-4063
Online Reservations: Click Here >
- Swimming pool
- Children's playground
- Newly renovated cabins with fireplace, kitchen, full baths and large outdoor decks
- Upgraded back-in and pull-through RV sites
- Full hook up RV sites-electric,water,sewer
- Cable sites available
- Seasonal sites and short term sites
- Clean modern washrooms-hot showers
- MORE AMENITIES >
Best location with reasonable rates near Pebble Beach and famed golf, Monterey Aquarium, Steinbeck Museum, Salinas Rodeo, wine and car shows.
Salinas/Monterey KOA is in the neighborhood of the great American author John Steinbeck and the National Steinbeck Center. It is located 20 minutes inland from Monterey Peninsula beaches and famous golf courses.
Visit the Monterey Bay Aquarium and enjoy the restaurants and attractions on the pier. Check out the California Rodeo, Cherry's Jubilee classic car show in Salinas, and visit Salinas' Old Town for local flavor and great salsas!
We can't wait to see you there!
View Larger Map
Salinas/Monterey KOA is off Highway 101 at Highway 156 near Manzanita Regional Park.